Virtual office Assistance
V.O.A.P - Virtual Office Assistant Position. (2)
Virtual Office Assistant Position.
What is a virtual office/Personal assistant: A virtual office/Personal assistant is an independent contract worker who provides administrative, creative or technical services. Often that means handling the same types of tasks as an office secretary or manager, but doing them from a home/office, using the virtual assistant's own computer equipment, phone and Internet connection. One of our CEO'S currently seeks the services for Virtual office/Personal Assistant.
Requirements for a Virtual Office Assistant Position.
* Must own a computer/smart-phone * Ability to work as part of a team* Must be above 17 years of age
* Good organizational skills * Willingness to admit and correct mistakes * Work 3 times a week (Doesn't affect your permanent job) flexible timing. * Drive and determination to see clients succeed * Have current technology, including a reliable computer, Internet connection, printer(not compulsory), phone with voice mail or answering machine.
Duties of a Virtual office/Personal assistant
* Handle minute billing, Payments and accounting * Prepare, collate and ship proposals and meeting materials * Receive mail deliveries or pick items up at near by post office at your convenience.
* Prepare and send out e-mail newsletters * Shop for Gifts items/book tickets
This is NOT FOR EVERYONE but serious personnel, please do not respond if you are not interested!
What you Earn: This position is on Part-Time based and pays up to 500-850 weekly via Direct Deposit or Certified Check!
If you wish to Register with Us, send a reply to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests
Post Id: 630158 Posted: Post Report
Make a report for this post.